Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hannah's New Brother





We just got home from another exiting adoption journey! Not to China, but just as emotional and exciting. This time we traveled with Hannah and her Mom and Dad to adopt Hannah's new baby brother, Zach. He's such a beautiful sweet little boy and we love him like crazy cakes already. Prepare to see many more pictures of him because he is small and will be still for pictures, unlike the other kids around here.

I feel privileged to be invited along for this trip. I loved seeing the new family being formed. Such sweet memories that will last a lifetime. So, life is so exciting around here, never a dull moment. We're blessed with all these precious little lives to invest ourselves into. It's so rewarding. Like someone has already said "This is the hardest job I'll ever love".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is beautiful!! Congratulations Grandma!

Anonymous said...

What a blessed family and what a blessed little boy! He's so precious.

I'm excited for all of you. We will be visiting TX soon, so I hope to see baby and all.

Love you all!!!!
Trish :o)