Sunday, July 27, 2008

Slumber Party





Will any of us get any sleep? We talked Andrea into letting us keep Zack tonight. I think getting up every three hours for feedings might be fun for just one night, don't you?

All the kids love the new baby. I'm afraid he'll never lack for attention, and lots of it. Isn't he precious?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sharon -

You and I have very different ideas of fun. ;) I thought the idea behind grand children was to enjoy them and send them home. Hope you slept at least a little bit.

JustAMom said...

Hi - A friend of mine has been following your blog and told me about it because I have an 8 year old girl adopted from China who is being seen by an endocrinologist for growth issues (she's probably deficient but just missed failing the stim test by a 1/2 a point on one blood sample) and who was found to have a Chiari malformation when she had an MRI for the growth. She also has some other endocrine abnormalities, so I'd love to compare notes with you to see if there are any other commonalities to Wei Long. Please let me know if you'd like to contact me.

Anonymous said...

Sharon,
You have a way with mixing fun..."a Slumber Party" with a little bit of work "changing diapers, bottle feeding, getting baby to sleep, etc."

Only you girl could come up with such an idea. I'm sure they all made some great memories.

What a great Mom & Grandmother you are!!!
Love,
Trish :o)

Wei Long's Mom said...

Trisha,

I've lost your email address. Please email me if you read this. Would love to see you when you some to TX. Weilong is doing much better than last time you were here, and you've got to see Hannah and Zach.

The girls were asking when you are coming out again. They remember the singing you did for them last time and cannot wait for more.

Love,
Sharon
sharonjones @ gmail.com