

Look at how much Weilong is growing. He is getting so tall. He eats well, but is still so thin. I think his weight cannot keep up with his growth in height. He weighs 44.6 this morning.
But his headaches continue to get fewer and farther apart and we're all so thankful for that. He is active and seems healthy and of course he's always happy. We are doing physical therapy at home every day, and have cut back to once a month at the therapist's office. Everyone gets in on helping him stretch those tight tendons.
Summer is almost over and we haven't visited Nana yet. I'm afraid I will have to put it off til later. I'm so busy and it's so hot. The kids are not happy about it, but I just can't squeeze a trip in before school starts.

1 comment:
HelLo
Post a Comment