Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Update

Just got the results back from Weilong's recent bone age scan. His bone age is 9 yrs old, which is ok because that is also his legal age. They also gave us a cautious prediction of his adult height of 65-66 inches. I'm so thankful that the growth hormone is available so he can keep growing! He didn't grow as much last year, less than 3 inches, but without the growth hormone it would have been even less.

He is doing so well now. Very rarely has headaches. Only vomits if he has a stomach virus or something. He weighed 63 lbs when I took him to the endocrinologist a couple of wks ago.

We go back to the neurosurgeon in March, and I think they'll do another MRI then. I haven't posted pictures in a while because I can't get them off my camera! I think it's time to get a new one.

No comments: