Thursday, September 28, 2006

September 28








Just thought I'd share a few pictures of the boys having fun!

2 comments:

Jane, Ed, Ben, Jack said...

I think I'm just about as happy as they are! Bless you, Sharon. Love, Jane

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon~
Blogspot seems to have eaten my comment, but sorry if this is repetitive! I know a mom whose son was Wei Fu's room-mate for more than 2 years, and he's been asking about his old friend. She doesn't know how to get in touch with his family, and neither do I, but we're hoping you can help make the connection. She has pictures of Wei Fu and info from his past, but she'd also just love for the boys to be able to be in touch. Would you contact me so we can get the moms connected? My email address is casacaffrey @ msn.com (no spaces) or work is 800.334.6413, ext. 57. Thanks! Jen Caffrey