





We had our day in court today. The boys' adoptions are final. They were in rare form, Weilong even stuck his tongue out at the judge. And he answered "yes" very loudly for me when the judge asked me if I would be his mother and love him always, causing a ripple of laughter in the courtroom.
Both boys learned to write their new last name. And I'm letting all the kids take a holiday from school today. They begged and begged and I just couldn't say no. The girls are doing some homework right now and the boys are studying for Sunday's program at Mandarin school so I don't think the day will be wasted.
The boys love the bears given to them by the judge.
Oh, and I just had to include the picture of Lisa all tied up in knots. We have all laughed and laughed over that picture. And the last picture is of the girls at the skating rink a couple of weeks ago.

No comments:
Post a Comment