


Weilong lost another tooth! The boys are so brave about pulling teeth. They yank them out and proudly parade around showing them off with blood dripping from their mouths. So different from the girls.
Everyone has had a pretty bad cold. I have been busy with cough syrup and cold medicine and of course Julia's nebulizer had to make a reappearance. Weilong has been wearing a white smear of desitin under his nose because it is so sore from wiping it.
I made a promise to Weilong before surgery, and we're going to keep it this weekend. I'm afraid this will be the last weekend warm enough before next spring, so it's now or never. It will mean missing a day of school for all the kids, and I really hate that, but this is important to all of them, especially Weilong.
We're celebrating the healing of Weilong's surgical scar by a quick trip and a quick dip in some salty water. I'll post pictures when we get back. And no outing would be the same without our little Hannah. So this old mom and dad are loading all 5 kids up in the van on Friday morning and hitting the road. Please pray that we can retain our sanity!

No comments:
Post a Comment