Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Lisa's last year at West


Lisa is a little sad because this is her last year at West Elementary. She says she'll miss everyone. I think she's surprised at the sadness. We realized that there is always a little sadness with any big change in life. Lisa has gone to West since she first came to America, when she was in kindergarten. Those loving teachers taught her to speak English and loved her from day one. Of course she'll miss them. But she can visit any time she wants, we live practically across the street!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, you will be just fine going on to a new school. God will put new friends in your path.

I felt the same way when I graduated from the 8th grade. I too left a school that I had been at since I had started school. I had to move on to a high school, filled with hundreds of students.

God put new friends in my path. He gave me some friends, that have been friends for a lifetime. He'll do the same for you Lisa...I just know it.

I Love you!!! Miss Trish :o)