Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Temporary Post



This post will only be up until it is discovered by the person pictured. He was in a friend's wedding this past weekend and I got a picture of him.

He threatened to erase my whole blog if I used the picture, but he is so handsome and so sweet that I had to brag by showing ya'll his picture. Oh, and the same razor that got hold of Weilong also attacked him!

Sorry, son.

2 comments:

Jeri said...

Hey, as long as the kids don't look at your site, you should be good!
Love reading all the news and seeing the kids. Lisa is really growing up. Wow!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young man!!! If only I had a daughter his age or
a niece. haha!

To think, this is the same young man that almost burnt your house down playing with gasoline, over
20 years ago. haha!

He's not only handsome, but a fine young man. We love you all!!! Trish :o)