Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Weilong's Birthday

Weilong officially grew 5 3/4 inches in the last year. I'm sure you can tell from the pictures I posted this month that I'm having trouble keeping him in clothes that fit. The pants I bought him in October are too short, but who cares? He's growing! The other day he tipped the scales at 50 lbs for the first time. He's so excited to be out of the 40's. The doctor said he's gained nearly 10 lbs this year, but he's still painfully thin. He had lost down into the 30's in March/April when he had the last surgery, so 50 lbs is really good!! Way to GROW, Weilong!




3 comments:

Terry and Jenni said...

Weilong, when I look at your birthday from pictures last year, I can tell how much you have grown. That is Great!!!!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

OH! WeiLong looks SO GROWN UP! He looks wonderful.
Happy Birthday!

Blessthishome said...

Such a happy Boy! I can tell he has grown alot! Praise the Lord!!