


Wise men still seek Him, as do shepherds and sweet young girls.
I'm so glad we were very busy on Christmas Eve. It helped the girls to keep busy. And things were very busy indeed as the time drew near for the candle light service at church. Since I had spent the better part of the day handling Ginger's affairs, everyone had to pitch in and help get ready for the big event. I would never have gotten supper ready to be eaten after the service if I had not had help.
Here are a few pictures of that service. You will note that Weilong was a wise man (he says he was a king), and Weifu was a shepherd. The boys both liked Weifu's simple costume much better than Weilong's. But they had a wonderful time getting ready for and participating in the service.

No comments:
Post a Comment