
What a busy birthday Weilong had. All the kids had dental appointments so we spent the better part of the day at the dentists office. Then we stopped by the store to get cake ingredients. But I was pooped by then and talked Weilong into buying a birthday cake instead.
He was the perfect little host again this year. He made sure everyone got the piece of cake they wanted, and kept asking if anyone wanted more. He was very pleased that we all loved his cake. Such a sweet little gentleman!
Weilong got a "flying saucer" for his birthday and a new watch. He loves the saucer because it hovers and can be used indoors or out.
It has been a hard week, with Gary, Julia, and Weilong having coughs and colds. I'm concerned about Julia because she has had a fever off and on for several days and is sleeping a lot. She says her little tummy is upset and isn't eating well.
The cord to my computer needs replacing, so I will have to wait til I get a new one before uploading birthday pictures. Hopefully by then everyone will be well and feeling much better by then. For now I'm using my son's computer. Poor man, he has been kept busy working on all the Christmas electronics this week. I don't know what we'd do without him.
It's almost midnight and therefore 1/1/08 and all the children are asleep except Lisa. Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment