Wei Long joined our family in August of 2006. This is a chronicle of his adoption and his life with his new family.
I love the videos of this little guy! He's a peach himself!!! Trish (from Tennessee)
Hope told me that they went someplace where you paid one price and could eat as many peaches as you want. I guess I should have asked her how many she ate! I'll do that next time we eat peaches. I bet it was a bunch!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love the videos of this little guy! He's a peach himself!!! Trish (from Tennessee)
Hope told me that they went someplace where you paid one price and could eat as many peaches as you want. I guess I should have asked her how many she ate! I'll do that next time we eat peaches. I bet it was a bunch!
Post a Comment