

Weilong went to school today for 1/2 day! He loved it. I think it really did him good to feel that things are gtting back to normal.
He said his head hurts just a little bit today. I gave him ibuprophen only once, before school. He had a nap after school and has eaten well today. I'm a bit concerned because he is holding his head over to one side and one shoulder is higher than the other. He says it hurts when he turns his head to the other side. I think the muscles in his neck are sore and that is causing the problem. We'll find out when the neuro says next Tuesday.
Tomorrow we hav an appointment with the endocrinologist to see if it's ok to start growth hormone.
I'm afraid we have spoiled Weilong a little bit over the last couple of weeks. He is just enjoying life and we're letting him.

1 comment:
Wei-long is a little miracle man for sure! I am glad he is doing so well.
Post a Comment