It's a little after 8 and Weilong is sleeping. The gentle sound of his snore is music to my ears. I love the sound of his sleeping now because it means he is not feeling any pain.
Weilng had a good day today, the best since Tuesday. He did vomit once today, but that was because they made him take 4 pills before breakfast. He took them, then ate about half a pancake and promptly vomited it all up. I was so happy that he was able to eat something. That means no feeding tube. Also, I wasn't too concerned about the vomit knowing the cause of it. I talked with the dr and he said we could wait til after breakfast for those pills from now on.
Shannon and Lisa came up to stay with Weilong while I went home and got a little bit of work done. I have not done a single thing in the office in two weeks, so I spent a couple of very busy hours there. I also got to spend a little time with Julia and Weifu which was very nice.
Weilong ate a little chicken and stars soup for lunch and 3 chicken nuggets and a roll for supper. He was in some pain but nothing compared to the last few days.
Then they came in and got him up and into a chair. That's when his little head really started hurting. So, a couple of hrs ago they gave him morphine, and he fell asleep. But they keep coming in to check things every few minutes and wake him up. Why don't they just leave him alone til he wakes up on his own??? Just now the nurse woke him to check him and he's crying again.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment