Weilong was so excited last night that he could not sleep. Honestly, it was after 12:30 before he finally turned off the tv and tried to sleep. He kept talking to me about what we would do when we got home. And he reminded me several times "I love you mom". I have missed those words from my little boy.
I cannot get him awake this morning. He's as cross as an old bear. He cries when anyone comes into our room and insists that he's sleepy and tired. I'm afraid they'll keep us here all day if he keeps this up!
They said it would take a couple of hours to process the paperwork. I'm watching the clock. But you know they have a whole handful of pills waiting for Weilong if only I can get him awake. I won't mention pills to him til after he eats a little breakfast.
We're going home. We're going home. We're going home. Thank God, We're going home.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't wait to see the photos of you all at home! Hurray!
Post a Comment