

Weilong continued to improve today! His appetite is good, and his pain is controlled with the oral meds. I don't think he's getting enough sleep, but next week while the other kids are in school I plan to make him take a nap every day. Boy will he hate that.
I'm so thankful for the improvements. I can see the love of life returning to his little face. Don't you just love that smile?
Please continue to pray for the headaches to stop. He wakes up with a terrible one every morning. I bring him a drink and an ibuprofen to the bed, he takes it and lays there for a bit. Then I help him up to the couch and bring him his favorite breakfast burritos. If his head is still hurting after that I give him half a lortab. Today he has only taken 1 lortab and a couple of ibuprophen. But last night I had to give him a lortab about 2:30am. His sleep was more restless than it has been. Overall I am pleased with his recovery and appetite. Just a little concerned about the continuing headaches.

2 comments:
Loved the pictures of Weilong! He looks sooooo much better at home! I'm happy for all of you and will continue to pray that Weilong gets rid of those nasty headaches!
Hugs!
Judy P.
It is sooooo good to see your little guy smile and looking like himself again! I hope this will be the best summer break ever - for all of you. You all deserve some downtime and some family fun!
Post a Comment