

Weilong continues to have a terrible headache. He vomited up everything he ate yesterday after the MRI and had to take morphine all night.
This morning I got him to eat about 1/4 of an envelope of instant oatmeal and he has kept it down. But he says he will vomit if he eats more or takes meds by mouth. I can see that he is in terrible pain. He is weak and desperately needs to hold down food. But the headache is making him nauseous.
They turned of the shunt today. It hasn't drained anything since Sunday morning. They are thinking of taking it out tomorrow or Wed, but I'm not sure they will with his head hurting so bad.
I refused the salt tablets at last night, and this morning. It does no good for him to take them if he vomits them right back up. We tried the pretzels and gatoraid. He wont eat the pretzels. So we got some pringles bbq chips and he ate 3 of them.
Please pray that the headache goes away. We want to go home so badly.

1 comment:
Still praying Sharon. Bless your heart and Wei Long's. Thankful he can hold down Gatorade.
Kim
Post a Comment