Friday, April 18, 2008

A few pictures





Weilong can walk slowly down the hall and go to the bathroom by himself! He played a video game today on the big tv in the family room. He likes to look at the fish. He is eating as much as he can so that he can go home soon.

He is very homesick, says he doesn't feel good, and continues to have headaches. Not the terrible ones, but headaches none the less. Please pray that these nasty headaches cease. I want my cheerful happy boy back. I miss him so bad. And I want to take him home.

Here are a few pictures taken in the last couple of days.

3 comments:

Blessthishome said...

Praising the Lord he is eating and praying for those headaches to stop...bless his sweet little heart! Praying for all of you.

Anonymous said...

I am checking my computer a few times a day....continuing to keep your family in my prayers! I can't wait to log on and find that Weilong has gone HOME!

I'm so sorry he has had to go through all this....but thankful we have doctors who can help him!

Hang in there, Weilong! You are an inspiration to us all!

Unknown said...

Sharon,

Weilong looks so much better, even though he still looks very unhappy. It is great to see him sitting up and eating.

And what a smart little guy he is, asking for a puppy at just the right time!!

We are dog people and our doggies live inside and they really aren't that much extra work. If you can get a dog that doesn't shed, that is a big help, and crate training is helpful too. We usually don't get puppies, but either get retired show dogs or rescue dogs who are young but not puppies. Puppies are incredibly cute but lots of work too.

Check out petfinder.com You can enter your zip code and search for dogs in your area. We found a wonderful rescue dog this way - he was about 3 hours away and we would have never found him otherwise. The workers even drove him halfway to us and were willing to drive the whole way if needed. He has really enriched our lives and we all love him.

Let me know if I can help you with this mission :)