Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wednesday Night

Wei Long just got out of surgery. They had to replace the shunt again. He's in recovery now, and is doing well. I've lost internet access at the hospital. I'll update as soon as I can.

6 comments:

Blessthishome said...

Continuing to lift you all up in prayer Sharon. I have a note on my computer to pray for Wei Long so I am several times a day.

Meeting you at the Throne of Grace!
Hebrews 4:16

Kim in Alabama

Jennifer said...

Sharon,

We are praying for you and Wei Long. We are declaring Psalm 91 over your family!

Much Love,
Jennifer Nails
(my son is also from Dingyuan)

Anonymous said...

How frustrating. Praying that this shunt will be the final one and that Wei Long gets his wish to go home (sooner than later)

Nancy (Lian's mom)

Unknown said...

Just checking in. I hope that this was a better day than all of the previous ones. Still praying for your precious little guy.

Blessthishome said...

Sharon, Just checking your blog again...its after midnight and Im praying for you. Praying Wei Long feels much better and he's healing...praying for rest and strength for you as well.

Kim

Unknown said...

Sharon,

I hope all is well and you are just not posting b/c of lack of internet access and time. We continue to hold Wei-long in prayer.

Jeanne